Friday, July 10

Over and Out

So that's it. The trip's over.

I'm back at the Ambassador Inn in St. George, Utah. The wonderful Western Spirit guides dropped us here a few hours ago after putting up with the eight of us for six days.

And now here I lay in my room full of air conditioning, keeping me safe from the 110 degree heat outside. (The air conditioner runs for twenty minutes, clicks off for about thirty seconds, and then clicks back on for another twenty minutes.)

Anyway, the past six days friggin' flew by, and I mean they flew by big time. It's almost kind of depressing now that the tour's over. You spend almost a week with a great group of people and then it's over just as fast as it started.

At least I've got this Western Spirit t-shirt as a departing gift. That and about five hundred pictures I'll be posting within the next few days, so stay tuned for that.

No comments: